made for the babe who lives in denim, the Stella Pant is one of our best selling styles to date.
made from our signature stretch denim with an eco-friendly fabric dyeing process which is done by hand, so that no two are the same (you'll have a one of one piece) - made to hug your body's natural shape in all the right places, giving a lifted look to the peach 🍑 - take the Stella Pant from season to season, but be warned, you'll be stopped in the street and asked where you got them from, just saying..😉
models are wearing sized XS (Lydia & Jourdan, both are a 6UK), Emilee and Khadijah wear a medium and are both a size 8-10UK
- stretch cotton fabric for comfort
- ultra high rise waist
- eco-friendly fabric dyeing process
- frayed hemlines
- slim fitting around the waist, hips and thighs
- wide leg fit on the shins
- to ankle length
- vegan leather tag for authenticity
FABRIC + CARE
- machine wash on a cool temperature with like colours
- hang to dry
- 100% eco-friendly dyed cotton
- all of our fabrics are responsibly sourced
- all production is ethical from start to finish, all items are made in Colombia
COST PER WEAR
- 5 wears £13.80
- 10 wears £6.90
- 20 wears £3.45
- 50 wears £1.38
- pair with any cropped tee or tank
- pair with the Luna Jacket for a co-ord set
- all orders are packed and shipped within 3 days after the confirmation email is sent on order.
- we offer free domestic shipping on all UK orders using Royal Mail first class services, delivery is usually in 2-5 days after shipping.
- we also offer Next Day Delivery (UK only), International Tracked (7-14 days) and Express International (3-5 days)
TRU accepts returns for all unworn items for store credit. If the item is faulty on TRU's part a refund will be granted.